Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In the beginning...

I'm so excited to be starting lessons again!  Yesterday I spend almost 15 hours working on the handouts for incoming students.  It is a bit excessive and they are not done but I want to make things as easy as possible do for new students to get the right materials.  

I will start accepting students in under a month and just thinking about who my new students may be gives me energy.  They may be sweet young children or high schoolers looking to make a career of music!  I also hope I get a few adult learners.  They are always so happy to be taking lessons!

Tomorrow the first DBA announcement will appear in The Labor Record.  I'm just now realizing that while I want a copy, I have no idea where to buy the publication!

That will be tomorrow's problem.
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment